What to do in Logan this weekend?
Not sure about what to do this weekend but don’t want to venture too far away from home? Well, good news there is plenty to do in Logan to keep yourself and the whole family entertained. It is also a great way to support local business. Here are some ideas:
Visit the Weekly Sunday Markets
- The Beenleigh Craft and Farmers Markets located at the Beenleigh Showgrounds start at 6:00 am and finish at 12:00 pm. The markets provide a range of fresh produce, crafts and second-hand goods. Admission is free and there is plenty of parking available.
- The Global Food Markets start at 6:00 am and finish at 12:00 pm. There are over 100 market stalls providing fresh and authentic foods from around the world. Located Croydon Road, Woodridge and there is free entry.
- The Tamborine Mountain Produce Markets start at 7:00 am at the Tamborine Mountain Showgrounds. There is plenty of fresh and organic fruit and vegetables.
Try some great dining options
- Try some American Styled Buffet at Texas Wild Wings.
- Venture up to Mount Tamborine and visit Three Little Pigs Bar and Bistro.
- Have an Italian Feast at Vinny’s Pizza, Pasta and Ribs Beenleigh.
- Take the kids to Darlington Parklands, Yarrabilba. There are shallow pools, fountains, a 30-meter flying fox, parklands and soccer fields.
- Race around the go-cart track at Kingston Park Raceway.
- Try your hand at golf with the big swing golf simulator at Big Swing Golf Underwood.
- Visit Mount Tamborine and explore the Cedar Creek waterfalls and Glow Worm caves.
Visit the shops
- Take a walk around Ikea and stop for a bite to eat.
- Visit the Logan Hyperdome.
- Explore the Grand Plaza, Browns Plains and catch a movie at the Cinemas.
- Take the Family to go and pick some Strawberries at Chambers Flat Strawberry Farm.
- Tour the Beenleigh Rum Distillery and try some local rums (for the adults).
- Visit the Eco Fishing and Farm Stay and try your hand at some catch and release fishing or camp overnight.
Do you know some other great activities to experience around Logan? We are keen to hear your ideas. Please submit them here.